What is Koyeb?
Koyeb is a developer-friendly serverless platform designed to let businesses easily deploy reliable and scalable applications globally. The platform has been created by Cloud Computing Veterans (opens in a new tab) and is financially backed by industry leaders.
Koyeb allows you to deploy all kind of services including full web applications, APIs, and background workers.
The platform provides a smooth developer experience with no cloud-specific technology. Applications can be deployed using standard Docker containers or directly from your git repositories. The platform comes with fast, continuous deployments and built-in versioning to deploy continuously and fearlessly.
Koyeb provides an efficient way to run apps without the heavy-duty tasks of building resilient and scalable infrastructure. All of the services you deploy on Koyeb come with native scaling and autohealing features to completely abstract the server layer. New service deployments are dramatically simplified thanks to a full-service mesh providing secure inter-service connection and automatic service discovery.
The core of the platform has been built with security and performance in mind. Applications transparently run in fast and secure Firecracker microVMs on top of bare metal servers with high-end CPUs.
Applications can be deployed globally with multiples locations and the Koyeb Edge Network provides a global CDN and load balancing.
We provide multiple configurations you can pick from based on the CPU and RAM requirements of your applications. We provide up to 16GB and 16 vCPU on the startup plan. Contact us if you need more!
To get you easily started we provide a
free Instance that you can use to deploy a web Service with 512MB of RAM, 0.1 vCPU, and 2GB of SSD.
At Koyeb, we provide a unified experience to deploy, run and scale your applications globally with seamless support of Docker containers and native code.
The Koyeb platform provides:
- An easy-to-use web interface to manage all your apps deployments: create your account for free (opens in a new tab).
- Support of all kinds of services including full web applications, static and dynamic sites, APIs, and background workers.
- Full support for Docker containers.
- Git-driven deployment to build and deploy native code in Ruby, Node.js, Java, Python, Clojure, Scala, Go, Rust, PHP, or with a Dockerfile present in the repository.
- A high-performance Edge Network with a global CDN and powerful load-balancing across zones.
- Full-Service mesh and discovery to deploy secure microservices in seconds.
- Transparent deployment in fast, secure MicroVMs.
- The Koyeb CLI (Command Line Interface) to manage resources and automate directly from your terminal.
- An easy-to-use REST API to use Koyeb programmatically. Check out the API documentation.
If you want more details on the Koyeb Platform underlying technologies and philosophy, browse the Koyeb FAQs.
We provide multiple communication channels to interact with the community and the Koyeb team:
- The easiest way to contact us is to use the integrated chat window at the bottom right of any page of the website or the control panel.
- If you don't have an account yet, you can contact our customer success team to get started with Koyeb, get a product demo, or request a specific sales inquiry.
- Our community platform (opens in a new tab) community channel provides direct access to our community for specific engineering questions.