Effortless Media Transformation
Cloud-native SaaS providers, startups and scale-ups manage a lot of media files that need to be continuously processed. Data processing occurs across one or multiple could service providers and is difficult to operate and scale, becoming a painful job.
With Koyeb Filters and Workflows, you can build complex image or video workflows in minutes using your favorite cloud providers. We allow you to encode, convert or apply any media transformation without having to deal with the underlying infrastructure. The processing itself can run on the cloud provider of your choice, even if the data is not initially located on the same cloud provider, and be distributed where you want.
Get started in 1 minute, build your workflows and run them at any scale without ever having to worry about it.
Thanks to the Koyeb platform, you can deploy media workflows in minutes instead of months and process media on multiple cloud platforms at scale.
Pictures Processing Workflow
- Find all raw images stored on Azure Blob, GCP Cloud Storage and AWS S3
- Convert all matching raw images to JPG and copy the result to a user defined AWS S3 bucket for distribution
- Lossless compress all matching raw images and copy the result to a user defined Wasabi bucket for long-term retention
- Delete all source raw images
Video Encoding Workflow
- Find all 4K mp4 video files stored on Digital Ocean Space
- Convert all matching 4K videos to 1080p & 720p and copy the result to a user defined Digital Ocean Space bucket
- Delete all mp4 source videos
Easy to Get Started
Automate GDPR compliance and Data Governance
All companies operating with users within the EU need to comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Correctly managing the data lifecycle, including when to delete, archive or anonymize it, is a must.
Koyeb comes with built-in visualization features allowing you to understand how and where your data are stored. With Koyeb Workflows, you can easily automate data retention, archival and deletion policies. The Global Metadata Search allows you to create powerful filters to find user data and to automatically handle it. User data can automatically be archived and encrypted when a customer leaves your platform with the option to restore it with one API call.
Koyeb allows you to enforce compliance with a unified interface to automate, implement and deploy your data policies across all your cloud platforms.
You can finally implement storage policies with no operational overhead and avoid compliance risks without investing months in endless projects.
Per User Data Lifecycle
- Create per user filters with the Global Metadata Search
- Encrypt and archive user data for 6 months when a user delete its account
- Copy the result to a user defined Microsoft Azure bucket
Automated Backup & Recovery
Backups are needed to protect against human errors, provider data loss or service disruptions and are often forgotten or incorrectly set up. Cloud Storage backups are no exception to this. Managing data backups across clouds and edges is even more complex and error-prone.
Koyeb provides a simple way to automate your backup and recovery across clouds and edges. With Koyeb, you can control your backup strategy and push to any cloud service provider, including Amazon Web Service S3 (AWS), Google Compute Engine Storage (GCP), Microsoft Azure Blob, Wasabi and many more. We also provide built-in visualization features allowing you to understand how and where your data are stored.
Thanks to Koyeb’s approach, you can adjust your backup and disaster recovery plan to optimize costs with data classification and migration across different cloud providers.
Backup across multiple cloud service providers is essential to prevent data loss and to ensure business continuity.
3-2-1 Backup strategy of edge data to the cloud
- Filter all files at the edge
- Compress all filtered files
- Copy compressed files into a Wasabi user defined bucket
- Copy compressed files into a GCP Storage user defined bucket
Retrieve cloud backup to edge
- Filter a subset of data backup on Wasabi to restore at edge location
- Uncompress all filtered files
- Copy uncompressed file to the user defined edge Minio server bucket
Continuous Integration For Data
Giving your development team access to test or develop on a clone to production data can be painful and
hard to set up and control. Offering teams, and developers a perfect copy of production to work in and
test with, allow to reduce production errors and bugs.
Koyeb simplifies the cloning of data for development and production across multiple cloud service providers allowing you to define policies to automate your workflows. Instantly provision clones when you need, on the cloud service provider you need no matter where your production is located.
Clone a subset of production assets on a development environment
- Filter all assets created in the last 7 days
- Copy all matches to a development bucket on Scaleway Object Storage
- Compress all matches and copy the result to Wasabi
- Schedule a delete of all resources on the development bucket after 10 days
Data Surveillance & monitoring
With the rise of multi-cloud and the exponential number of data stored in the cloud, it becomes vital for
businesses to get insights on their usage from one unified platform. Understanding storage usage means
to track and monitor usage changes, discover assets and apply treatment depending data patterns, define
costs optimization strategy and much more.
Koyeb provides global analytics and search features allowing you to get instant visibility on your data and usage across multi-cloud and edges. Discover what you really store, get a complete breakdown of your data by kind, size, and age.
Search across all cloud your objects thanks to Koyeb Global Metadata search and leverage your cloud storage strategy by automating data treatment using Filtres and Workflows.
Global Metadata Search
Search your objects across clouds with ease at the speed of light.
Global Visualization & Insights about your usage
By object size or count get the complete breakdown of your usage by age, provider and bucket.
Reduce Costs by archiving and removing unused assets
- Filter all objects not updated since 90 days
- Compress all matches
- Copy the result to a user defined Wasabi bucket
- Delete archived backups when expiration (6 months) is reached on the Wasabi bucket
What if you could manage all of your data across any cloud from one interface ? Now you can! Contact our team to help you get started.