As a Software Engineer, you will be working on our APIs and on the distributed system dealing with all data manipulation. Our distributed sytem is the core of our product, our users rely on it for the conitunuity of their operations. You will:
- develop new core features related to storage and data management
- contribute to the deisgn and implementation of a large scale distributed system
- design, implement and maintain user friendly APIs
- debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You will work directly with the co-founders to design and build a next generation multi-cloud platform.
As a general rule, if you join us, independent of the position, you should be comfortable with the following description of yourself. You:
- have an international mindset and think global
- are data-driven, you know decisions are more meaningful if they are based on data
- are looking for a face paced environment
- are ambitious and believe small teams can have a huge impact
- are working as a team member and understand the benefits of methodologies like Agile
- are autonomous and structured, are able and willing to write specifications/plans before implementing/executing
- are striving for continuous improvement and learning
- understand we work to improve the product for our users
- Golang, Python, Bash, React
- GRPC and REST APIs
- Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
- Cloud Providers including AWS, GCP, Wasabi, DO, etc.
- A lot of S3 and object storage protocols
- Competitive salary (€55k - €70k) and equity
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, and real work/life balance
- Insane company events
- Remote-friendly environment
- Full health coverage