To interact with Stores using the Koyeb S3-API endpoint, you need to generate S3 Credentials to authenticate
the Koyeb S3-API. This page explains how to create S3 Credentials and how to revoke them.
Create S3 Credentials
- On the Koyeb control panel, click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Account
- From your Account Page, select the API tab, which is located next to Profile
- Click Create S3 Credential and a modal will appear on your screen
- Enter the name and description you want to use for this S3 Credential. The name and description are useful to remember what and where S3 Credentials are used for
- Click Submit
- Save your S3 Credential in a safe place. For security reasons, this will be the only time Koyeb shows you these credentials.
You can save this S3 Credential by copying the generated Access Key and the Secret Key and storing this information in a safe place.
- Once you have saved your S3 Credential information, hit Close
Now that your S3 Credential is generated, you can start using any S3-compatible SDKs and tools to interact with your Stores using the Koyeb S3-compatible API endpoint.
Revoke S3 Credentials
There are two ways to revoke an S3 Credentials from the S3 Credentials page in your Koyeb account:
- Checking the box of the S3 Credential you wish to revoke, clicking Delete, and confirming its deletion by clicking Delete S3 Credential
- Clicking the three dots of the S3 Credential you wish to revoke, clicking Delete, and confirming its deletion by clicking Delete S3 Credential