Koyeb provides fully automated continuous deployment directly connected to your
Git repositories. You simply add a
.koyeb.yaml file to your repository and
everytime you push to your GitHub repository, we take of the deployment of all
your functions and containers referenced in the YAML configuration.
This provides native versioning and rollback capabilities for all your
From the web interface
Create a stack connected to a GitHub Repository
Creating a stack takes 3 clicks:
- Click the create button at the top right of the control panel and select
- On the "Choose how to manage your Stack", select GitHub Repository.
- You will be redirect to GitHub to install the Koyeb Application. The Koyeb
Application is connected to the repository you will select in the next step to
automatically receive webhooks each time you push your commits.
- Select the repository you want your stack to be connected to.
- In the "Choose a name for your Stack", enter
hello-github. Then click the
Create stack button.
That's it, each new commit will deploy a new Stack revision!
Commit to deploy your first revision
- Add a file called
.koyeb.yaml at the root of your repository with the
- name: hello-koyeb # The function name
image: koyeb/cowsay # The Docker image to use
git add your file,
git commit and
git push your change.
Et voilà, Koyeb will deploy your new revision!