Koyeb Stacks allow you to easily build and deploy all your processing logic without infrastructure management. They include native auto-scaling and high-availability features. A Stack is composed of:
- Functions: A stack contains one or multiple functions with an arbitrary mix of Node.js, Python, and Docker containers. The function execution is triggered by a user-defined event type.
- An integrated event bus: The event bus triggers functions in reaction to events coming from different sources:
- Stores: Koyeb Stores can emit events when a file is created, updated, or deleted
- HTTP calls: The user can programmatically perform an HTTP call with an arbitrary event payload
- Time based: A recurring, scheduled event, similar to a cron schedule
Stacks can be used for:
- real-time data-processing: you can process, transform, analyze or optimize any data
- scheduled tasks: you can trigger recurrent processing or data manipulation tasks on a predefined
Each Stack you create is:
- Event-driven, with a high-performance event bus allowing your Stack to receive Store events, scheduled events, or user-defined events.
- Versioned, with a complete history of your Stacks modifications and deployments.
- Git-driven, you can optionally link your Stack to a git repository and benefit from continuous deployment each time you push your commits.
- Scalable, the number of processing functions scales automatically, depending of the number of events received.
- Fault-tolerant, we manage all of the underlying infrastructures and take care of all server failures.
Stacks are designed to be easily coupled with Koyeb multi-cloud Stores to
process data from any cloud to the next.
In your Stack, you can use:
- pre-made integrations available in the Koyeb catalog
- your code and containers
We have designed several guides to give you a good understanding of all the
capabilities of the Koyeb platform. Browse them as you wish and contact us if you need any
This section provides short, hands-on, guides to use all built in Koyeb features.
This section covers advanced topics including troubleshooting informations.
The ultime stack reference with all configuration and tuning options.